Know who is cleaning your building – Your security is at stake
• Full background checks on entire crew – court records; SSN confirmed; driver’s license and photo confirmed; full personality profile
• Only janitorial service in Arizona that’s a U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement “IMAGE” member; one of only two in the US
• Key security program
• Fully insured & bonded
• Pre-committed to BBB’s arbitration program; A-plus rating; member since 1975
Personnel Screening and Testing
We require that all applicants submit a current Arizona Driver’s License (or state-issued photo ID) and Social Security card (or other proof of work eligibility). Using technical training provided by the IMAGE program of ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) we:
• verify the authenticity of driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, and other ID
• compare the driver’s license photo to the original via Arizona State database
All personnel fully background-checked for your peace of mind
We use OMNI Legal Support Group to verify the backgrounds of all applicants; data searched include:
• Address history based on Social Security Number, to help verify the individual and SSN
• court records, within Arizona from Superior Court down to Justice Court level (both civil and criminal); out of state via a national criminal database and a sex offender database.
Motor Vehicle Department records
We check motor vehicle records to verify that a driver’s license is current and valid. The report also shows any outstanding traffic warrants, DUIs, frequent traffic violations, and any pattern to the type of violations. Click here to see what ID is required to apply for an Arizona Driver’s License.
Professional references interviews
We require all applicants to supply professional references. All references are interviewed to gather the most complete view of the candidate possible.
Our written personality profile test, administered by Insight WorldWide™, tests for dependability, general work ethic, integrity, drug and alcohol issues, workers compensation fraud and theft.
The test provides indications of problem areas, and suggests follow-up interview questions. Applicants are quizzed on any anomalies that crop up.
We’ve found Insight’s program to be the most comprehensive and accurate of its kind.
CBN Building Maintenance has become the second janitorial service in the nation (the only one in Arizona) to partner with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in their IMAGE (ICE Mutual Agreement between Government and Employers) program; find us listed under Members – charter.
IMAGE, a voluntary partnership between private firms and ICE (part of Homeland Security), was created in 2006 to reduce vulnerabilities in hiring practices that allow undocumented individuals to be hired.
Employers seeking to participate in IMAGE must agree to:
• complete a self-assessment questionnaire
• participate in the E-Verify employment eligibility verification program
• enroll in the Social Security Number Verification Service
• adhere to IMAGE Best Hiring Practices
• prepare annual self-audits by a person not involved in hiring
• undergo an I-9 audit conducted by ICE
• review and sign an official IMAGE partnership agreement with ICE
To help ensure:
• resolution of “no-match” letters received
• establishment of a “tip line” system
• communication of IMAGE guidelines to any employment agencies or subcontractors utilized
• submission of an annual report to ICE to track results and assess the effectiveness of IMAGE participation.
CBN has received thorough security training by a senior ICE agent on document preparation and the detection of fraudulent ID documents, checking micro-print, holograms, embossing, and watermarks.
We maintain a permanent security incident database, searchable by crew, client, date, etc., of any security-related issues to better detect patterns and head off problems before they become major. We thoroughly investigate any security questions, and fully share results with the affected client.
All personnel carry CBN-issued photo IDs; we will e-mail you crew photos & descriptions should an identification question arise.
Any keys which you issue to us which are not already on security blanks are copied onto hard-to-duplicate “neuter bow” key blanks, which carry no manufacturer name or code number to telegraph the brand and type of keyway, making them difficult to duplicate.
Neuter bow keys feature a plain rectangular “high security” bow (handle) and are prominently machine-stamped “Do Not Duplicate”. We do not affix any identifying information (such as your firm name, address, or alarm code) to the key or key ring.
Should a ring of keys be lost or stolen, there will be no link to your door.
Insurance & Bonding
Pekin Insurance covers us to limits of $3,000,000 per occurrence and aggregate, including broad form, premises operations, completed operations, owner’s and contractor’s protective, non-owned auto and personal injury coverage. Pekin also covers our corporate vehicles and office.
Statutory coverage provided by Alliant Insurance Services through our employee leasing firm, Diversified Human Resources, Inc.™
$100,000 in coverage provided by Western Surety Company™, covering any fraudulent or dishonest acts by our employees
Yonder are the Hessians. They were bought for seven pounds and tenpence a man.
Are you worth more? Prove it.
Tonight the American flag floats from yonder hill or Molly Stark sleeps a widow
— John Stark, Battle of Bennington, 1777
Distrust and caution are the parents of security.
— Benjamin Franklin
Most people want security in this world, not liberty.
— H. L. Mencken
I don’t have pets, I have two guard dogs; and I don’t do my own shopping; it’s a security thing.
Effective security measures do not come cheap.
— Arlen Specter
If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship he would keep it in port forever.
— Thomas Aquinas