Janitorial service & office cleaning in Metro Phoenix, AZ – since 1974
• Local and reliable
• Crews fully screened, bonded and insured
• BBB A+ Rated
• Experts in sanitation, indoor air quality, & chemical safety
• Full-service janitorial for offices, industrial, medical, & schools.
Click on the images below for details, or give us a call.
• Full background checks on crews
• Identity verification
• Homeland Security IMAGE partner
• Key security program
• Fully insured & bonded
• Competitive rates/Dependable service
• Monthly assurance visits by Client Rep
• Permanent quality report logs
• Ongoing crew training
• OSHA regulations followed.
… at no extra charge
• Burnishing and refinishing tiled floors
• Carpets cleaned & windows washed
• Ceramic & stone floors scrubbed
• Also: lot sweeping, pest control, more.
We’re proud to be affiliated with such outstanding organizations as:
US Green Building Council. Building Services Contractors Association International. Greenguard Environmental Institute. Homeland Security’s “IMAGE” Identity verification partnership. American Lung Association, AZ. Arizona Recycling Council. Low Moisture Carpet Cleaners Association. Indoor Air Quality Council. Click on any of the logos below or Click here to visit our affiliations page.
For your Health, Safety, & Security
and Indoor Air Quality
for your Protection
measures for your Peace of Mind
Our attention to detail
makes the difference
and Sanitation –
for Your Protection
High, low, & detail dusting
for allergen removal
Measures taken for
Your Peace of Mind
QUALITY ASSURANCE PROTOCOLS
• Monthly visits
• Night-time inspections
• Much more
Visit CBN in the restored 1914 LL Steward house
Visit CBN, a locally owned and operated janitorial service, at 522 W. Roosevelt, Phoenix, AZ, and tour our fully restored 1914 gem.
In 1996, we purchased and moved our janitorial services office to the historic 1914 L. L. Steward House, just south of I-10 in downtown Phoenix’s Roosevelt Historic District. The house’s tasteful Victorian massing and Prairie School design elements create an elegant composition. This led to its citation as a “significant streetscape element” in the 1983 application for National historic status for the Roosevelt neighborhood.
Its first owner, “L. Bob” Steward, was an early Arizona teacher, cattleman, cotton farmer and organizer of the Citizen’s State Bank in Phoenix. L. Bob was a campaign manager for Henry Fountain Ashurst in his 1912 election to the U. S. Senate.